Hailey celebrated the big 3 on December 5th! I can't believe how time flies! She is officially no longer a baby even though her nickname for us is "baby". I still am in awe that she is here and is ours. You know, I always thought that miracles happened to other people, not me.
Hailey is so much fun at this age. She totally tells me everything that's going on in her little head. These are currently Hailey's "favorites" (not in any particular order)......
1. Storytime at the library
2. Her "best" friends Abigail and Alex
3. Pretty dresses
4. Hawaii and the beach (she still talks about it almost daily)
5. Barbies with pretty dresses
6. Her new Easy Link for the computer
7. Reading books with mom on the rocking chair
8. Music (any kind, anywhere)
9. Dancing to music
10. Going to church, because she gets to wear a pretty dress AND play with toys and sing songs
Love you, Baby!